The conference registration fee includes 10% GST. The only way to register for the conference is the online system. After the late registration deadline, the onsite registration fee will be 15% more than the late registration fee.
|Early Bird Registration:|
All rates are in Australian Dollars (AUD). If you are a member of Engineers Australia, ACS, IEEE, or ACM then you are eligible for member rates.
A full registration, member or non-member, (NOT a student registration fee) is required for an accepted paper. A discounted registration rate is only available for each paper after the second from the same author(s). See Terms and Conditions below.
Main Conference (Includes Industry Day)
|Student Member (w/o paper):|
|Student Non-Member (w/o paper):|
|Steering Committee members:|
Extra Rates (Tutorials and Industry Day)
The Full Package rate is now available through a dedicated link (see Where to Register below). The tutorial prices have also been updated. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
|One Half Day:|
|Two Half Day (15% discount):|
|Industry Day (included in main conference)|
|Tutorials + Industry Day|
|2 Tutorial + Industry Days:|
|Full Package (2 Tutorials + Main Conference)|
PhD students are welcome to attend the Doctoral Symposium at no cost, no request for volunteering, and without registration to the conference. However, if they want to attend the conference, industry day, and/or tutorials then they must register for those events. Free access is to the Doctorial Symposium only.
Where to register
Registration for ASWEC 2018 can be done online via Conference Online. Please use the links below as appropriate for the type of registration you wish perform:
Terms and conditions for the Registration
- At least one author from each accepted full or short paper is required to register as a full-fee delegate and present the paper at the conference; otherwise their paper will not be included in the proceedings.
- Each paper will have a separate registration. In case of multiple papers by the same author(s), at least two full registrations will be required. After two registrations, if an author has a third paper that paper can be registered at a discounted rate equivalent to a student’s registration rate.
- A student’s registration fee does not include banquet ticket. A student can purchase a banquet ticket separately.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the conference without prior notice. A full refund will be made if the conference has to be cancelled by the organisers. In that case, the organisers will have no further liability to the client. The registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- The conference program may be subject to changes without notice.